In the past several weeks Avid has been recommending to their customers using Vantage in Interplay 3.1 environments that they install Interplay Web Services 3.0.9 for use with Vantage. QA has tested this scenario with success.
Here is the latest update of Avid component qualification for use with Vantage.
· Avid Interplay 3.2 with Interplay Web Services 3.2 has been qualified with Vantage’s AAF Encoder and Notify Action
· Avid Interplay Web Services 3.0.9 when used in conjunction with Interplay 3.1 has been qualified with Vantage’s AAF Encoder and Notify Action
· Playback Service for Interplay|Transfer has been qualified with Interplay|Transfer 3.2. A new installer is now available for download on the Vantage web site.
For details see the Avid Support in FlipFactory & Vantage - http://www.telestream.net/pdfs/datasheets/dat-Vantage-FlipFactory-Avid-Support.pdf
New documentation is now available:
· Avid Integration Guide – Contains updated Support matrices and Playback Service application notes
· Avid Support in FlipFactory & Vantage - Contains updated Support matrices